Terms and conditions
Your complaint/question might be shared with companies.
We do this so we can follow-up on your complaint/question. These complaints are not made public.
We will send your complaint directly to the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council (CBSC) if your complaint involves a company that is a member of the CBSC.
Your complaint and personal information might be made public.
If we need a broadcasting licensee to respond to your complaint, we will make the following information available to the public:
- Your complaint
- Your contact information
We use this information to assess the performance of the broadcaster when they renew their licence.
You can ask us not to share your complaint and personal information with companies.
If you do this, we cannot follow-up on your complaint.
Keep it clean.
We do not follow-up with complaints that contain abusive or offensive language.
Please choose one of the following options
Are you contacting us about Accessibility?
Please describe your question or complaint or feedback
Attaching a file?
- Click 'Upload File(s)'.
- Find the file(s) on your computer. Select the file(s), then click Open.
- The maximum size per file is 10 Mb.
- A maximum of 10 files is allowed.
- The file name must not exceed 100 characters or include any special characters (?, /, \, *, <,>, |, :).,>
- The file must not be submitted in .xhtml format.